Friday, January 2, 2009

Schools Out!

I made it through the 2nd semester of nursing school!!! Better yet, Robert made it through! It was a long and stressful semester but I did it and now I'm half way there! These last 3 weeks have flown by. We got to have a nice Christmas and New Years together. We didn't do much but spend time with our families and each other. Now starting on Monday another semester starts. Then I go back to being mean and stressed out, while Robert waits patiently for me to be normal again! Hope everyone had a great Christmas & happy New Year.

2 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

i know how you feel. luke doesn't ever want me to go back to school because i am onery and stressed!

Bradleys said...

Yep, that sounds like nursing school. So glad I'm done! It was good to see you last week. Good luck with the next semester!